Nameless Sprite Editor is a tool used to thoroughly edit the graphics in ALL Game Boy Advance games.
[ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ]
- Currently programmed in C#; requires the latest .net framework to function properly.
- Edit the graphics stored in the ROM
- A navigator with dynamic preview
- Gray-scale editing
- Full support for 16 and 256 color graphics
- Full support for standard and Lz77 compressed data
- Real time turbo decompression
- High-Quality Compression (NSE will shrink data to as small a size as possible)
- Re-pointing functions
- ADVANCED Re-pointing with select-able offsets
- SAFETY Re-pointing (offsets will end in multiples of 4)
- Full Expanded ROM support (up to 32MB)
- A BookMarking engine (unlimited bookmarks and folders)
- Support for multiple BookMark files (*.nbmx)
- Full NSL (Nameless Sprite Library *.nslx) support
- Export sprites as indexed Bitmaps or store entire collections in a NSL
- Import data from BMP's, PNG's, NSL's, ACT's (all with support for 16 an 256 color )
- Import ACT's from VBA to make editing 256 color images practical
- Saving with free-space, auto-abort, SAFETY Re-pointing, and auto-magic Book Mark correction!
- Edit multiple sprites at once
- Pencil, Re sizable Brush, Fill-Bucket, and Eyedropper
- Real-time Palette Editing
- X and Y Rulers
- 10x Zoom Ctrl+/-
- Undo and Redo incorporation (Ctrl+z and Ctrl+shift+z)
- Color swapping(ctrl) and alternating(alt) (click in palette editor)
- Insert/Inject Image and palette data (normal or compressed)
- PLUGINS!!! Make NSE do anything! Plug-ins are written in any .net language (C#, C++, J#, VB.net) and have full access to all NSE libraries
- Random acts of kindness, you'll see
- A ton more and more on the way!